Sunday, March 27, 2016

It was confirmed today that whites are not racists when they shop where blacks work



Not so long ago Mmusi Maimane made the the racist remark that he despises it that whites go to the big shops where blacks must work and serve these whites.
I was one of the whites that called for the blood of this racist Maimane but nothing happened. Even the SAHRC said no it was not racist because we whites are ignorant of the fact that blacks are never racists.
But now I have to confess, today I went to one of those big Hyper Shops and what did I see? Just blacks where you look in the shop serving whites. I immediately felt ashamed and apologised to one black cashier for them to work without pay serving all these white racists.
"What?", she said. "Working here without pay? Are you smoked my white racist".
I told her what Maimane said and that he is dreaming of the day that they the blacks will no longer have to work for whites.
Then she laughed again and said that then it is Maimane who was smoked because a job is a job and the pay and benefits are good.
I asked whether she think that whites are racists when blacks are working in the shops and she said no, look at the queues with all the rich blacks waiting to pay. Did I think they were racists too? Anyway, these blacks have more money than us whites!
And then she said that rather the owners of these mega shops are the racists because did I see any white working there?
Tonight I am glad I am not a white racist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heritage Day 2018: South Africa

My name is Nigel Olifaut. I am a white South African male, proud to be white with my declaration for Heritage Day 24 September 2018: 1....