Sunday, September 23, 2018

Heritage Day 2018: South Africa

My name is Nigel Olifaut. I am a white South African male, proud to be white with my declaration for Heritage Day 24 September 2018:

1. My ancestors fled to South Africa in the 17th Century from France after the revocation of the Edict of Nantes in 1685 and the subsequent persecution of Protestants by the French Government and Catholic Church. We were refugees just like the Muslim refugees now flooding the Western World. The only difference between the the Christian refugees of the 17th century and the Muslim refugees of the 21st century is that we did not come as beggars but to build a new world, we arrived at a new country with determination to create a new world and future for us, not to depend on a government for grants, food, accommodation and to steal, kill, rape, etc. We came here to built a country for all those living in it. Note: History repeats itself. In the 17th century we were persecuted for being Protestants. In the 21 century we are bring persecuted for being white!!! We survived the 17th Century, we will survive the 21st Century!!!!!

Huguenot Monument Paarl South Africa

2. As a fifth generation descendant of the 17th century immigrants from France to South Africa I was born in South Africa with full citizen rights of  South Africa. I am a citizen of South Africa with equal rights like any other person born here. It is my heritage and nobody, not the ANC, EFF, DA or the ultra-left white and black main stream media houses will deny me my right to be here or to deny me my heritage or what heritage is allowed and what not !

3. All the white immigrants from all the countries in the world who settled in South Africa since 1652 worked together to create a unique language everyone could understand and thus one of the most beautiful languages AFRIKAANS was born in Africa. AFRIKAANS is my Mother Tongue and I am proud of it and it is my right to speak it. Note: It is significant that it was only the settlers from Great Britain that stuck to English and during the periods that Britain governed South Africa or parts of South Africa as a colony they tried their best to kill or surpress my beautiful language with no success. Today the ANC government also try their best to kill or surpress Afrikaans but the more they try, the more Afrikaans will survive. Afrikaans is my heritage, no one, but no one will kill or surpress my language or deny me my right to speak it!!!

4. As a white person I have unique traditions and a beautiful culture and it is part of my heritage and my right to honor it and execute my traditions. It is also my right not to sacrifice my traditions for the sake of an artificial rainbow-concoction of a nation to suit all races and all cultures. My culture, my language, my traditions, my history and my skin color is unique and not negotiable.

5. My heritage is symbols with which I can associate and which is dear to me. One of those symbols is the South African flag which was used from 1928 until 1994. Note: Those idiots that say it is the Apartheid flag is just idiots! This flag was officially hoisted on 31 May 1928 whilst Apartheid only became official government policy since 1948!! How the hell can it be the Apartheid flag??? You can ban or burn my flag, but it will be part of my history and it will be my flag!!! Note: those who claim this flag (1928 to 1994) is a symbol of oppression is high on dagga! Rather, the flag since 1994 became a flag of oppression and suppression for me: changing names of streets and towns that have nothing to do with Apartheid, implementation of Affirmative Action which is worse than “whites only policies” of Apartheid, implementation of BEE, the destruction of monuments and statuettes which are part of my cultural-history, attacking my language Afrikaans as language of instruction in schools, colleges and universities, etc.

My Flag 1928 to 1994

6. As a white South African I have a right to my history which include cultural history. I agree my history has some dark moments but why blame me? You can only blame me if I have direct cause to that dark history? Wasn’t it one of the reasons that the majority whites voted against the continuation of Apartheid in 1992??? Note: My history is my right, whether it was good or bad. You cannot erase history. But to persecute whites for Apartheid?? Go to hell ANC!! Note: The way the ANC government is governing South Africa and the raw deal we as whites got, I am now sorry for being a sucker to believe FW de Klerk and voting yes!!!!

This is my declaration on the eve of Heritage Day of South Africa 2018. I am a citizen of South Africa. No one, not the ANC or Malema or a Max Du Preez, Adriaan Basson, etc. will deny my right to my citizenship, my heritage, my history, my traditions, my Afrikaans, my religion, my symbols, my flag, my land and my right to life.

I am proud to be white, I am not ashamed of Apartheid except if anyone can charge me with specific crimes I committed during Apartheid. I have the right to association and that also means to who I marry, be friends with, etc. So do not force integration down my throat.

My right to braai on heritage day

So, what will I do on heritage day? Mingle with persons of my kind and color, have a braai, reminiscence about when it was still a nice place to live in, hoist my beautiful flag, sing my beautiful anthem (Die Stem) en vloek die moere wat hierdie land so opfok!!!

 Thank you and fok julle (ook die ver-linkse wittes) wat teen wittes is!!!

Nigel Olifaunt (@GautengNigel)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heritage Day 2018: South Africa

My name is Nigel Olifaut. I am a white South African male, proud to be white with my declaration for Heritage Day 24 September 2018: 1....