Today is yet another Freedom Day in South Africa.
But what does freedom means in South Africa?
Here are a few examples:
- Freedom to steal as you like (The ANC calls it radical economic transformation)
- Freedom to rape as you like (Isn't South Africa called the rape capital of the world?) (Didn't Judge Mabel Jansen mentioned a black rape culture?)
- Freedom to kill and maime as you like (No wonder the ANC Government denies a white genocide) (No wonder politicians like Zuma and Malema sang 'Kill the Boer ....)
- Freedom to sell you country like Zuma did
- Freedom to burn and destroy any thing if you are not happy with any thing
- Freedom to be just useless and blaming Apartheid and whites for your incompetence to make South Africa great.
- Freedom to vote but when you are not happy with those you elected you are free to burn down infrastructures to show them you do not like them
- Freedom to loot state coffers (Oops, already mentioned radical economic transformation)
There you are. South Africa the freedom country!
Enjoy you Freedom Day!