Friday, March 4, 2016

Why do some whites have to apologise for being white?

Saul


Why do some whites have to apologise for being white? Heavens alone know!
Since the incident nearly two weeks ago at the UFS where black thugs and hooligans ran onto the playing field during a rugby match and thus infringed on the rights of the spectators to enjoy their sport of their choice and some spectators decided rightfully so enough was enough, it is significant that it were whites who apologised for the so-called behaviour of the whites. NB: behaviour of whites who reacted on their rights that were infringed and the University or the police dit not bother to protect or restore the whites's infringed rights!!!
The latest white who responded to the "ugly nasty whites who stood up for their rights" is one called Saul Cobbing from UKZN. This idiot was not even there but he is very angry with all whites - because he expects whites to turn the other cheek too. He wrote "An Open Letter To All White South Africans". Read the trash HERE. this is BULLSHIT!!! The time to turn the other cheek is long gone!!
I am white, I never apologised for Apartheid and will never! I will never apologise for being white! I am proud to be white!! I was born here and therefore have the right to be here and nobody, black or white will deny me that right.
Cobbing and the other sorry ass whites must stop with the blame game or the sorry I am white game. Rather start pestering the black hooligans and thugs burning and breaking universities to stop their shit and apologise for destroying my cultural heritage.
And in the mean time, Saul Cobbing go to hell!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heritage Day 2018: South Africa

My name is Nigel Olifaut. I am a white South African male, proud to be white with my declaration for Heritage Day 24 September 2018: 1....