Friday, June 12, 2015

Sorry, But I am Black!

You must first go and read this article - Wits' black medical students feel out of place

At first you want to laugh your ass off because after more than 21 years of freedom, of democracy, the blacks still feel inferior. Then you want to cry, because it is a pity that after 21 years of being liberated that people who should be saving people’s lives, do not believe in themselves, do not believe that they are the future of this country!

I am white, but believe me, I will never go to a black doctor, even it will be the only doctor left in the world if that is the inferiority they show,  if that is a wannabe doctor’s level of self-esteem!

I think there is not much to say about this pathetic issue than to say: “You are black - either you live with it or you paint yourself white. But the latter is not an option, because they discriminate against whites. Ask yourself how many whites are in your medical class?”

Get a life please!

Danie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heritage Day 2018: South Africa

My name is Nigel Olifaut. I am a white South African male, proud to be white with my declaration for Heritage Day 24 September 2018: 1....