Monday, March 19, 2018

My Fellow White South Africans Brace Yourselves For Another Human Rights Day

My fellow white South Africans, please brace yourself for yet another omslaught from the ANC and EFF as well as like minded black persons and white libtards like Pieter Howes, Johan Pienaar and Co. on Human Rights Day on 21 March 2018!

By now it is no surprize for us that whites do not have any rights in South Africa and the latest right that was taken away  by Frog In The Water Cyril Ramaphosa was our right to own property.

Also remember that it is actually a right to be deemed innocent of a crime until it is proven that you are actually guilty - but in the case of whites we are guilty of stealing land although the useles government can not provide one tiny bit of evidence that any white farmer ever stole the farm they are farming on!

So, with all due respect to my language, on 21 March 2018 all guns blazing will be coming for the whites. For instance, The Nelson Mandela Foundation already fired a first shot in this war against white rights by applying that the beautiful old flag should be banned. Then it will be banning Afrikaans, The Stem, etc., until the last bastion namely all whites will be banned! I personally think that whites have already been banned, is that why it is open season to kill farmers? I think it is like the old West where a bounty was placed on a criminal's life and the first one that could kill him received a monetary reward. Now they just kill whites for the fun of it. So fuck the ANC, fuck the EFF, I am here to stay and I will fight till my last breath on this earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heritage Day 2018: South Africa

My name is Nigel Olifaut. I am a white South African male, proud to be white with my declaration for Heritage Day 24 September 2018: 1....