Saturday, February 10, 2018

Save water and use condoms

News24 requested readers to submit suggestions/tips how to save water against a general water shortage in SA but especially Cape Town which is nearing ground zero day.

Well as a concerned citizen and a friend of CapeTown I also want to contribute.

Well here it is:

There is one idiot politician, no name no pack-drill, who publicly bragged that he is not using condoms during sex but he just take a shower after unprotected sex.

Well showering after unprotected sex thinking that you are safe from sexually transmitted diseases is a joke. Always use a condom.

But back to saving water. Taking a shower is therefore a waste of prescious water. Skip the shower and rather use a condom. If you do not have money go to your nearest clinic and get free condoms , or if you are hardup for sex, steal a condom.

Guys, if you are a stud like me you will spend 50% of your day in the shower and the water usage will be devastating! I get my condoms for free, so can you!

There you are you good things, save water and burn some rubber!

PS: Never, but never reuse a condom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heritage Day 2018: South Africa

My name is Nigel Olifaut. I am a white South African male, proud to be white with my declaration for Heritage Day 24 September 2018: 1....