Monday, July 3, 2017

Mandela Day 2017


Well, here we are again in July already. Time flies, doesn't it? Why did Koos threw his watch out of the speeding train? He wanted to see time flies!

But July also means once again Mandela Month will be forced down our throats like castor oil for a six year old.

I wrote about the Arch Terrorist already many moons ago and you can recap it here:

WILL THE REAL NELSON MANDELA PLEASE STAND UP!

MY 67 MINUTES ON MANDELA DAY!

Yes, I cannot stand Mandela, just like Zuma cannot stand Jan Van Riebeeck.

And once again the good-doers will go out of their way to impress with their so-called do-goodie-67- minutes. Even myself will try to down as many bottles of beer in 67 minutes.

But, jokes aside, think for yourself (those who are able) if Mandela was that good, was that saint the whole bloody world thought he was, why is South Africa in the junk situation the ANC of
 Mandela ran this country into?

The answer my friend is that Mandela was not the saint, he rather opted for killing and maiming innocent people to reach the ANC's goal. His people were never educated or prepared to be good citizens and be equal for the task of running a democracy. That is why people think  it is cool to run  a country with sticks and stones, burning tires, destroying infrastructures, stealing, raping, etc. That is why this country is in the dire straits it is.

Therefore, as long as the ANC is still blaming Van Riebeeck and his white descendants for everything they turned this country into, I will never forget the atrocities of Mandela and his ANC during their so-called struggle, for example the Church Street bomb.

Therefore, enjoy your 'turning-the-other-cheek-67-
minutes on 17 July. I will enjoy my 67 bottles of beer on the wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heritage Day 2018: South Africa

My name is Nigel Olifaut. I am a white South African male, proud to be white with my declaration for Heritage Day 24 September 2018: 1....