Tuesday, March 1, 2016

White Liberals and the Black Democratic Alliance (DA)



Honestly...I am not a racist
By Mike Smith
29th of February 2016
What I always find so disturbing is how white liberals will go out of their way to trample on their fellow whites in order to kiss black ass. But every now and again, justice is served.
A few years ago I was a bit perturbed by the Da’s Athol Trollip who called Afrikaners "dumb Dutchmen" and “Nazis”
I mentioned how this utter liberal twat ignored that most of his party’s support came from Afrikaners. I also pointed out that these “Nazi” Afrikaners fought against Nazism in WWII, that they helped Israel develop nuclear weapons and helped Israel during the Yom Kipur war.
Trollip was unapologetic.
However, the wheel turned and Trollip got his just deserts.
You see, Trollip is a farm-boy from the Eastern Cape. He speaks three black languages including fluent Xhosa. He grew up on Mount Prospect farm near Bedford.
Now seven of his former workers who worked for Grand daddy Athol, daddy Douglas and baby Athol during Apartheid (1975 -2005 ) are saying that they were severely mistreated, called baboons and monkeys and paid far less than minimum wage.
Apparently Trollip used to frequently say to the blacks, “Wenze izinto zobumfene” (you acted like a baboon). They were also forced to address daddy Douglas Trollip as “Master”.
Apparently Trollip also paid a man (David Kota) that worked for him for 30 years and whom he called his “Righthand man” only R15,000 ($1000) as pension.
Workers accuse Athol Trollip of abuse and racism
Of course Trollip is denying everything and going to court.
Athol Trollip says it is all a smear campaign
Sure, I won’t be surprised if it is indeed a “dirty tricks” campaign of his ANC opponents.
However what struck me about this liberal twat was how upset he now is that the blacks are all stabbing him in the back.
“They are people I grew up with. They are people who loved me and who I loved. People who respected me and I respected them.”
Aaah…yes. Damascus moment, hey Trollip? Just tell me something…your lawyer…Is he Black or a “Dumb Dutchman”?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heritage Day 2018: South Africa

My name is Nigel Olifaut. I am a white South African male, proud to be white with my declaration for Heritage Day 24 September 2018: 1....